Saturday, January 17, 2009

PARIS here I come !!!


It's official...we'll be in Paris for my 50th birthday!

The City of Lights took my breath away and captured my heart during a brief stay as part of a France/Italy whirlwind tour several years ago. I promised to return someday to immerse myself in the city at a much slower pace.

A romantic evening at Le Jules Verne restaurant located high within the Eiffel Tower on the night of my birthday, followed by a slow cruise on the Seine river. Chic shopping on the Avenue des Champs-Élysées, a fashion show at the Galeries Lafayette, resting my feet at sidewalk cafes. Strolling through quiet museums and glorious cathedrals...and even a fun-filled day at Disneyland Paris. What more could a girl dream of !!!

To be THIN of course :-)
  Not model thin, just normal weighted...
- to fit comfortably in the plane seat for the 7 hour flight
- to hold my head up high walking into the Paris fashion boutiques
- to willingly jump in front of the camera for vacation pictures
- to be fit enough to climb the 387 steps up the north tower of Notre Dame to sit with the famous gargoyles in the picture above for magnificent views of Paris!

Louis Vuitton...Christian Louboutin...HERE I COME!

www.lejulesverne-paris.com
www.galeries-lafayette-paris.com
www.disneylandparis.co.uk/index.xhtml

No comments:

Post a Comment