Monday, January 19, 2009

Pre-op Visit

After thoroughly savoring every morsel of my "last supper" at the Olive Garden last night, this morning began the full liquid diet to shrink the liver prior to surgery...the next 11 days will be limited to protein drinks & broth.

Driving through one of the prettiest snow storms of the season so far (winter has just begun here in PA), I met with my surgeon, Dr Tull, this afternoon for the Pre-op visit...EKG, blood work, chest x-ray & consent forms. Everything is ready for next Friday; now it is just a matter of patience...never was my strongest virtue :-)

Also took the obligatory "before" pics & measurements. UGH...but it helps knowing that this will soon be the "old" me.

STARTING STATS 1/19/2009:
Height 5'5"
Weight 230 lbs
BMI 38.3
Bust 52"
Waist 43"
Hip 52"
Thigh 23"
Calf 16 1/2"
Upper Arm 17"

No comments:

Post a Comment